Zinnia 'Mixture' Double Zahara
- Strong performer all summer
- Great high-impact color for the middle of the garden
- Loves hot, dry and sunny conditions
Plug crop time: 3 weeks
Transplant to finish:Spring 8 to 9 weeks, Summer 5 to 6 weeks
- The only fully double, disease-resistant zinnia series makes a huge color show!
- The competition has smaller, semi-double flowers.
- Award-winning, all-season performance and durability in the landscape, especially in sunny, hot and dry conditions.
- Intermediate size is perfect for mid-level in the landscape. Works well in containers, too.
Cherry, Salmon Rose, Yellow, NEW Fire Improved and white (not available separately).
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Zinnia
Performs well in sunny, hot and dry conditions. Average fertilization required.
Bloom Time: Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Autumn
Additional InformationHeight: 16-20 in
Spread: 16-20 in
Hardiness Zone: 10-11
Intro Year: 2018 Color: Multi-Color
Detailed Description for Zinnia 'Mixture'
Check back soon for additional details.