Sage 'Hot Pink' Mirage
- Great for gardens and containers
- Blooms early and all summer long
Bold, brightly colored blooms stand out at retail and in the landscape.
- Self-branching, mounded habit resists breaking for easy shipping and less shrink.
- Can be sold as annual in the North; overwinters in the South.
- Heat-tolerant series features a full range of intense flower colors.
- Less maintenance and more color in the garden.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Sage
Plant in full sun in well-drained soil.
Fertilize monthly. Little fertilization required.
Bloom Time: Summer, Late Summer, Early Spring, Spring, Late Spring
Additional InformationHeight: 12-14 in
Spread: 14-16 in
Hardiness Zone: 7-9
Intro Year: 2017 Color: Pink
Detailed Description for Salvia 'Hot Pink'
Check back soon for additional details.