- Unique flower shape
- Flower color is more intense in high light levels
- Lush, dark foliage
- Good mid-height border plant
Plug crop time: 3 to 4 weeks
Transplant to finish:6 to 8 weeks
- First-of-its-kind novelty celosia shows one big flower atop the plant.
- In the greenhouse, flower is red and foliage is green with some red. Outdoors, foliage is darker and more purple-toned and flower is darker purple.
- Unusual shape and eye-catching color add drama to landscapes, gardens and containers.
- Good mid-height border plant.
- NOTE: Shorter growth in high light.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Celosia
Keep soil moist at all times and don’t let it dry out.
Place in full to partial sun areas. Average fertilization required.
Bloom Time: Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Late Summer