« Previous Plant | Next Plant »
Ornamental Pepper 'Midnight Fire'
- Distinctive black foliage
- Purple fruit matures to bright red
- Great accent for container gardens
62 Plug crop time: 4 to 5 weeks
Transplant to finish: 7 to 13 weeks for Autumn finish
- Distinctive dark black foliage is accented by purple fruit which mature to bright red this eye-catching combination is sure to result in fast sell-through.
- Well-branched plants are perfect for stunning Autumn combination planters and large container programs at retail.
- Best in 6 and 8-in./15 and 20-cm pots, gallons and Mum Pals programs.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Ornamental Pepper
CONSUMER GROWING TIPS TO COME N
Bloom Time: Summer, Autumn
Additional InformationHeight: 9-12 in
Spread: 14-16 in
Hardiness Zone: 10-11
Intro Year: 2018
Check back soon for additional details.