Angelonia 'Pink' Serenita
- “Elegant & tough” plants in the landscape, garden border or container
- Long-lasting color with very little maintenance
- Water-wise & heat-tolerant
- Deer and rabbit resistant
Your no-pinch, low-hassle angelonia
Serenita and companion Serena are the only seed angelonias on the market, giving you the premium results you expect from vegetative varieties, with less labor and more efficiency. Both fit into warm bedding production; are perfect for grower choice premium containers; and excel in landscapes, thanks to their high durability.
Plug crop time: 5 to 6 weeks
Transplant to finish: 8 to 9 weeks
- Serenita has all the good looks, durability and easy production of Serena with a few additional benefits.
- Excellent solution where shorter and more manageable material is needed.
- Peak performer in very hot/humid night temps like Florida, southeast Asia and similar southern climates.
- Great for high-density production in the North.
- Grow Serenita with less to no PGRs for cost savings.
color holds well in high heat/light. Lighter than Serena Blue and distinctive from Serenita Purple. Timing like Raspberry.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Angelonia
Heat-tolerant plants. Less water needed. Longer survivability. Little fertilization required.
Bloom Time: Late Spring, Summer, Late Summer