Snapdragon 'Mix' Serena
- Carefree, continuous bloomer
- Thrives in landscapes, gardens and mixed containers
- Water-wise & heat-loving
- Deer and rabbit resistant
64 Your no-pinch, low-hassle angelonia
Serena and companion Serenita are the only seed angelonias on the market, giving you the premium results you expect from vegetative varieties, with less labour and more efficiency. Both fit into warm bedding production; are perfect for grower choice premium containers; and excel in landscapes, thanks to their high durability.
Plug crop time: 5 to 6 weeks
Transplant to finish:8 to 9 weeks
- Serena fills gardens, landscapes and mixed containers with unique dimensional color.
- Care-free, continuous bloomer performs well under a wide range of conditions.
- Durable series is a perfect choice for consumers looking for water-wise, heat-loving plants.
- Plants grow up to 50% larger in Florida-like conditions.
Mississippi Medallion Award, Dallas Arboretum FlameProof Award, Louisiana Super Plants Award Best for: 306 packs, 4-in. (10-cm) pots
Don’t be fooled by Serena’s perky, fine flowers you’re looking at the toughest bedding plant around! This bullet-proof performer blooms continuously all season, with little water or work. A high-quality, economical choice for growers, Serena is a real stunner at retail, too.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Snapdragon
Extremely easy to grow and low maintenance.
Grows best in full sun.
Do not allow plants to dry out completely between watering. Average fertilization required.
Bloom Time: Late Spring, Summer, Late Summer