Zinnia 'Yellow' Double Zahara
- Carefree summer-long performer
- Loads of strong, high-impact color
- Ideal for the sunny border
Plug crop time: 3 weeks
Transplant to finish:Spring 8 to 9 weeks, Summer 5 to 6 weeks
- The only fully double, disease-resistant zinnia series makes a huge color show!
- The competition has smaller, semi-double flowers.
- Award-winning, all-season performance and durability in the landscape, especially in sunny, hot and dry conditions.
- Intermediate size is perfect for mid-level in the landscape. Works well in containers, too.
Same color as Zahara Yellow, but appears more vibrant due to double shape and high petal count.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Zinnia
Performs well in sunny, hot and dry conditions. Average fertilization required.
Bloom Time: Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Autumn
Additional InformationHeight: 16-20 in
Spread: 16-20 in
Hardiness Zone: 10-11
Intro Year: 2016 Color: Yellow
Detailed Description for Zinnia 'Yellow'
Check back soon for additional details.