Zinnia 'Salmon' Double Zahara
- Strong performer all summer
- Great high-impact color for the middle of the garden
- Loves hot, dry and sunny conditions
Plug crop time: 3 weeks
Transplant to finish:Spring 8 to 9 weeks, Summer 5 to 6 weeks
- The only fully double, disease-resistant zinnia series makes a huge color show!
- The competition has smaller, semi-double flowers.
- Award-winning, all-season performance and durability in the landscape, especially in sunny, hot and dry conditions.
- Intermediate size is perfect for mid-level in the landscape. Works well in containers, too.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Zinnia
Performs well in sunny, hot and dry conditions. Average fertilization required.
Bloom Time: Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Autumn
Additional InformationHeight: 16-20 in
Spread: 16-20 in
Hardiness Zone: 10-11
Intro Year: 2016 Color: Salmon
Detailed Description for Zinnia 'Salmon'
Check back soon for additional details.