Verbena 'Pink Fizz' EnduraScape
- Blooms long into Summer
- Heat, drought and frost tolerant
- Hardy to the low teens!
- The first verbena that’s hardy in the hottest days of Summer, but can take the cold down to the low teens and still rebloom in Spring.
- EnduraScape revs up the color with 8 high-octane varieties.
- Superior branching: finished product has a full habit with a high bloom count in gallon containers.
- Excellent Powdery Mildew resistance.
Upgraded for better center flower fill and a more upright habit that matches Dark Purple. Ideal for Summer landscapes, EnduraScape won’t cycle out of color. Vigorous series has superior Summer flowering and frost tolerance in early-season outdoor performance.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Verbena
Avoid watering late in the day or evening, and fertilize regularly. Average fertilization required.
Bloom Time: Early Spring, Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, Late Summer
Additional InformationHeight: 8-12 in
Spread: 18-24 in
Hardiness Zone: 8-11
Intro Year: 2018 Color: Blue
Detailed Description for Verbena 'Pink Fizz'
Check back soon for additional details.