French Marigold 'Yellow' Bonanza
- Large, colorful, crested flowers
- Pure intense colors
- Excellent garden performer
The market leader in French marigolds, Bonanza is the series to choose when you want to pump up your pack sales. This popular series delivers earliness, large flowers, uniformity and superior performance under a wide range of conditions.
Plug crop time: 3 weeks
Transplant to finish:3 to 4 weeks
- Double crested flowers are the largest of any in this type 2 to 3 in./5 to 8 cm across in a wide range of pure, intense colors.
- Fast to flower with a tight flowering window.
- Plants are excellent garden performers under a wide range of conditions.
More reliable seed supply and better germination than original Bolero. Flowers a few days earlier but has the same profuse flowering in the garden and attractive bicolor loved by consumers.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for French Marigold
Remove dead flowers to encourage additional flower development.
Avoid watering late in the day or evening. Average fertilization required.
Bloom Time: Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Late Summer
Additional InformationHeight: 10-12 in
Spread: 6-8 in
Hardiness Zone: 10-11
Intro Year: 2018
Detailed Description for Tagetes 'Yellow'
Check back soon for additional details.