Sage 'Rose Marvel'
- Large flowers for large impact
- Reblooms without being cut back
- Rich deep rose color
The largest flowers of any rose-colored Salvia nemorosa.
- Brings a rich, deep rose color to the popular ‘Marvel’ family.
- Can be positioned as a premium perennial item, creating more opportunity for grower margin.
- Features a long flowering window and reblooms without being cut back.
- Ultra-large flowers provide more color and impact in the landscape.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Sage
Plant in a sunny location in the garden.
Fertilize monthly for best plant health and flowering. Little fertilization required.
Bloom Time: Early Spring, Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Autumn, Late Summer