Sage 'Soft Pink' Mirage
- Great color for gardens and containers
- Blooms early and all summer long
Bold, brightly colored blooms stand out at retail and in the landscape.
- Self-branching, mounded habit resists breaking for easy shipping and less shrink.
- Can be sold as annual in the North; overwinters in the South.
- Heat-tolerant series features a full range of intense flower colors.
- Less maintenance and more color in the garden.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Sage
Plant in full sun in well-drained soil.
Fertilize monthly. Little fertilization required.
Bloom Time: Early Spring, Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Late Summer