Egyptian Starcluster, Pentas, Starflower 'Mix' Lucky Star
- Vibrantly colored blooms
- Lush, full-looking plants
- Perfect in combinations, containers or landscapes
- Reblooms fast for consistent color all season
Stays in color; Really!
Lucky Star is bred for the fastest follow-up blooming of any pentas on the market.
Nonstop color means plants look better getting off the truck and they just keep getting better in the store! Plus, this color-rich series has a tight, compact habit that keeps them looking tidy with virtually no effort. The promise of continuous, showstopping color on full, lush plants; now that’s a huge plus!
Plug crop time: 6 to 7 weeks
Transplant to finish: 7 to 8 weeks
- With the fastest follow-up blooming of any pentas on the market and a 1-week bloom window, Lucky Star maintains a consistent show of color from retail through end-of-season.
- Follow-up blooms do not eclipse the prior flush, so plants stay compact, tight and ready for sale at retail with minimal work.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Egyptian Starcluster, Pentas, Starflower
Thrives in heat and humidity.
Plant in full sun when temperatures are warm.
When first planted, water more frequently (once a week or more) to avoid wilting.
Feed regularly with an all-purpose fertilizer using package recommendations. Little fertilization required.
Additional InformationHeight: 12-16 in
Spread: 12-14 in
Hardiness Zone: 10-11
Intro Year: 2018 Color: Red
Detailed Description for Pentas 'Mix'
Check back soon for additional details.