- Huge, 3" wide golden yellow flowers with red centers
- Heat tolerant
- Reliable and easy to grow
Plug crop time: 5 to 7 weeks
Transplant to finish:9 to 12 weeks
- A color breakthrough in seed C. grandiflora: SunKiss is the brightest yellow with large blotch available.
- Larger, deep red blotch and larger flowers than Sunfire.
- Controlled habit fewer PGRs needed, or no PGRs in certain conditions.
- Fast finish, with timing similar to Rising Sun.
- Well-branched and floriferous.
- Excellent heat-tolerant plant for novice and expert gardeners alike reliable, easy to grow and the color blends well with almost everything.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Tickseed
Grows in almost every soil, including shallow, lean or chalky. Average fertilization required.
Bloom Time: Late Spring, Summer, Late Summer