Vinca, Periwinkle 'Summer Breeze Mix' Titan
- Outstanding in sunny, hot and dry conditions
- Very large flowers
- Heat and drought tolerant
- Perfect for landscapes and containers
Robust and ready for anything Mother Nature sends!
Titan is up to 2 weeks faster to flower than open-pollinated vincas, with superior branching and the biggest flowers in all the top-selling colors. The most uniform F1 vinca series on the market shows off flowers that are up to 50% larger than O.P. types in cooler temperatures.
Plug crop time: 5 weeks
Transplant to finish:3 to 4 weeks
- More stress-tolerant due to hybrid vigour tolerates heat and drought and can withstand cooler and wetter conditions compared to O.P. types.
- Perfect for landscapes and containers of all types.
- Well-suited to packs, 4-in./10-cm and 6-in./15-cm pots.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Vinca, Periwinkle
Excellent performace in high light and temperatures.
Do not overwater. Average fertilization required.
Bloom Time: Late Spring, Summer, Late Summer
Additional InformationHeight: 14-16 in
Spread: 10-12 in
Hardiness Zone: 10-11
Intro Year: 2017 Color: Red
Detailed Description for Catharanthus 'Summer Breeze Mix'
Check back soon for additional details.