'Rose Bronze Leaf' Megawatt
- Easy to grow – powers through humidity and heat, and tolerates drier periods between waterings
- Flowers continuously from late Spring into Autumn
- Use in big tubs, borders and landscaping
67,42 MEGAsize + MEGAcolor = MEGAsales!
Megawatt debuted for 2017 as a fresh, high-energy option in begonias, pushing this must-have class to a whole new level with great timing benefits, a unique color, ultimate garden power and more. These bigger-than-life hybrids open the door to earlier Spring sales for gardens, planters and baskets.
With this introduction, PanAmerican Seed now offers a complete interspecific program, starting with fastest-to-market BabyWing® for day-neutral growing; Megawatt for big Spring sales; and Dragon Wing® to round out the season.
Plug crop time: 7 to 8 weeks
Transplant to finish:7 to 9 weeks
- Striking, non-stop flowers keep plants covered in huge color all through the Summer.
- Sturdy flower stems hold flowers above the foliage for superior show versus others.
- Bronze Leaf varieties are faster to flower than the Green Leaf varieties in long days.
- Beautiful plants with lush foliage are perfect for landscapes, baskets, big tubs and borders.
- Performs well in heat/drought, with no deadheading needed.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for
Grows well planted in sun or shade. Little fertilization required.
Bloom Time: Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Autumn, Late Summer
Additional InformationHeight: 20-28 in
Spread: 16-24 in
Hardiness Zone: 9-11
Intro Year: 2017 Color: Pink
Detailed Description for Begonia 'Rose Bronze Leaf'
Check back soon for additional details.