Angelonia 'Spreading Bluebird' Angelmist
- Lush plants are covered with orchidlike flowers
- This tough garden plant thrives in heat and is easy to grow
- No need to prune or deadhead
- Stays hardy until the first frost
- First large-flowered spreading angelonia.
- Big blooms have big impact in baskets or in the ground!
- Extreme heat, humidity and drought are no match for these super-spreading varieties.
- Low-growing variety makes a unique groundcover.
Great blue bicolor addition to an already strong lineup. Summer’s heat will transition the bicolor to a lavender blue two-tone.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Angelonia
Very heat tolerant and accepting of very wet or very dry soil. Little fertilization required.
Bloom Time: Late Spring, Summer
Additional InformationHeight: 4-10 in
Spread: 12-20 in
Hardiness Zone: 9-11
Intro Year: 2018 Breeder: Ball Horticulture
Detailed Description for Angelonia 'Spreading Bluebird'
Check back soon for additional details.